Wednesday 8 August 2012

ϟ#291 Lochaven of Scotland Quidditch Sweater

Again a new stunning, & marvelous product by Lochaven of Scotland. Indeed 
The Kings of Knit have launched their new Quidditch Sweater few days ago 
(as I told you). Here is a little review about it. First I was very surprised and 
happy, because my packet arrived in 8 days instead of 21 days, so first really 
good point. In opening the packet I've found my sweater but also a Ravenclaw 
Tie that I wasn't expected. They offered it to me for my review I think.
With a message attached from Emma of Lochaven of Scotland who said 
"Hi Rachel. Thank you for your blog regarding our garments, please find 
enclosed Ravenclaw Tie that we are yet to launch. King Regards. - Emma" 
so second very very good point. I was so happy, & the tie is very wonderfull 
just like in the films. Now about the sweater, like always it's high quality & 
100% lambswool, which is very warm. The colour are even more beautiful in 
real life than on the pictures, just like in the films. The Gryffindor Crest is also 
very detailed & don't look like every other crest like on the cloaks. I'm very 
happy about it because in the film this sweater belong to my favourite 
character Fred Weasley, & I have the impression that a part of him is with me. 
Result : I really recommand it to all of you ! Lochaven of Scotland have done 
again a wonderfull knitted job with this garments. Sometime people are telling 
me "Oh that's really expensive for a cardigan/ sweater" but think : it's 100% 
Lambswool, + handknitted & made in Scotland (something Made in Europe is so 
rare now !), so I prefer to put a bit more money & keep it longer, & have 
something unique & with an amazing quality. Oh & for people who are not so into 
Gryffindor, the sweater is available for Slytherin ;) Brooms at the ready ! 
If you want to order that too, go to www.lochaveninternational.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing! You look so great in it! Can I ask what size did you get? I really want it and I will get it!!! And it's made in Scotland ... there isn't better place for making Hogwarts clothes, right? :) Thank you for you review and for your reply. Dominique

Saiyidah Aisyah said...

Hi I'm from Malaysia and I'm looking forward to have those too. It does look stunning! May I know what size do you purchased? many thanks and regards. -Aisyah :)

SvenskahPhelps said...

Hello Dominique & Saiyidah ! For the size it depends on how tall you are. I've chose an M size & I'm 1m75 & 60kg & it's a bit wide. :)

Anonymous said...

Actually I think it looks absolutely perfect on you! Quidditch sweater should be a little bit wide :) So I guess I will get S, because I'm 1m65 and 50kg ... and I want it to be as wide just as yours! Thank you so much. See you on the quidditch practise ;) Dominique

Anonymous said...

This outfit rocks! ;) You're so lucky to have that ravenclaw tie! I just ordered a scarf by Lochaven and I'm so happy, they are really good
Where did you get that broomstick? I'm in love with it hahaha. :)
Hub