Tuesday 31 July 2012

ϟ#288 Lochaven Of Scotland launched Quidditch Sweater


Lochaven of Scotland (the people who have worked on all of the knitwear 
of the Harry Potter serie) have launched on their website Gryffindor & 
Slytherin Quidditch Sweater. Lochaven made the Hogwarts school costumes 
for the cast and extras throughout the Harry Potter film series. They use 
the exact Gryffindor colours worn by the actors throughout the entire Harry 
Potter film series. If you have purchased their licensed knitwear before you 
know what I'm talking about ;) They have also launched the Gryffindor Scarf.
I've personaly ordered the Gryffindor Quidditch Sweater (as you know I'm
fond of Fred) so I'll recieve it in about 21 days & I'll do a little review about
it for all of you guyz :) Find everything here Lochaveninternational.com

No comments: