Sunday 2 October 2011

ϟ#01 WELCOME.


         _Welcome !
I present myself, Svenskah. 
As you know I've created a sort of Mlle-Svenskah Empire through internet . For those who don't know me at all, I'm Svenskah, a whovian, a gleek, but before everything a Potterhead. I live in North of France, and I study in Fine-Arts University. I'm a Lancôme Revelation too. 

This brand new concept blog, will be on Harry Potter so, and mostly on James Phelps -Fred Weasley- . I'll too share my collections, my props, my meeting with the actors ect... Hope you'll enjoy that.

_Svenskah
HTTP://TWITTER.COM/MLLESVENSKAH/
HTTP://MLLESVENSKAH.TUMBLR.COM/
HTTP://MLLE-SVENSKAH.DEVIANTART.COM/

1 comment:

Thalie said...

It's me, it's me, it's me !
Enfin je vais pouvoir commenter ! Hallelujah !
Sur ce je te retrouve sur un prochain article ;-)